Premier Claims Protection

As soon as you report your claim Premier Claims Protection will provide you with a Loss Adjuster who works directly with you at no additional cost. This is not the Loss Adjuster appointed by your insurance company, therefore your Loss Adjuster will be working solely for you and your benefit.

If you suffer a large property claim:

  • YOU will need urgent help to get YOUR business up and running
  • YOUR business is likely to suffer
  • YOU are going to lose trade
  • YOU are going to lose time handling this claim

YOU will need professional help processing large claims.

Premier Claims Protection provides this much needed help whether the claim is large or small.

Within 24 hours of reporting your claim your appointed Loss Adjuster will be at your premises supporting and helping you prepare your claim.

Your fully qualified independent Loss Adjuster will work for you at NO COST to you.

Most importantly, Premier Claims Protection provides you with an expert who deals directly with your insurer on your behalf, removing the hassle of you having to prepare and negotiate your claim.

Large claims should be prepared and handled by fully qualified and experienced professionals. Premier Claims Protection provides you with this service.

Your Loss Adjuster can also give you practical advice about things you can do to reduce the impact of a loss or to organise quotes to start remedial work or replace damaged goods.

Premier Claims Protection will provide you with the following:

  • A Loss Adjuster who will work for you and only you
  • A Loss Adjuster who will negotiate on your behalf
  • A Loss Adjuster who will help prepare your claim
  • A Loss Adjuster who will obtain the fastest; fairest settlement with your insurer
  • A Loss Adjuster who will give you unlimited advice and support until your claim is settled

Your Loss Adjuster will stand shoulder to shoulder with you, no matter how complicated or large the claim.

Just to be clear, we won’t be able to help if your claim is personal injury, liability, marine, aviation, motor, personal property, uninsured losses, civil proceedings and any claim outside of the UK (which includes the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands).

If you need to get your business back on its feet when disaster strikes, then you need Premier Claims Protection.

Can YOU afford to be without this cover?

Case Studies

Example claims services provided by Lorega: